Lockdown Festival 3
Lockdown Festival 3
June 6, 2020
11:00 am – 7:30 pm
Right here … http://lockdownfestival.org
Lockdown Festival 3 is supporting the Char Hope Foundation and Addiction Connections Resource in the ongoing effort to help those recovering from addiction.
Watch performances of regional acts as they generously contribute their time and talent to our cause!
The Char Hope Foundation
The Char Hope Foundation is dedicated to offering hope and healing to those suffering from the disease of addiction. Char Hope is focused on providing sober living opportunities, financial aid, supervised agricultural learning experiences, and community outreach to help educate the public about addiction awareness. The Char Hope Foundation helps adults move forward toward a full recovery, a healthier lifestyle, and a life free from addiction.
Through agricultural concepts, we promote hands-on learning, environmental responsibility, and self-confidence. In most cases, the ranchers will have the chance to interact with many types of livestock while learning about self sustainable living practices. Our words to live by: Learning to promise, Promising to Learn, Learning to Live, Living to Serve.
Addiction Connections Resource
Referral and Resources
- Provide information, connections, and resources for people needing treatment.
- Link individuals with services and programs that sustain their recovery
- Where appropriate, negotiate with treatment providers to get the most cost-effective rates for ACR participants and their families, with special focus on those with the great need.
- Provide a weekly family support group at St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church in Bel Air. Meetings held every Thursday evening at 6:30 p.m. Meeting held in the building behind the church on the second floor in rooms 4-5.
- To learn more contact Kristy Grantland at 443-903-7740
Community Outreach and Awareness
- ACR recognizes that the stigma surrounding addiction and the most effective ways of addressing the opioid and drug crisis is an intense public awareness program.
- ACR collaborates with Harford County Office of Drug Control Policy, Harford County Health Department, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, state and local elected officials, a wide range of treatment providers and advocacy groups in Maryland and beyond.
- ACR has a partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County and other human service organizations to promote evidence-based prevention programs and services.
- ACR does community events that raise awareness and offers hope.