How to Use Facebook Ads for Nonprofits and Fundraising
As a nonprofit organization, you may not have a large marketing budget to spread awareness and raise funds for your cause. This makes it challenging to gain volunteers, build brand awareness, and advertise fundraising campaigns. Fortunately, in today’s world of nonprofit social media advertising, you can still attract a huge audience with a small budget — thanks to Facebook Ads for nonprofits.
It’s no secret that Facebook draws a vast audience. According to Oberlo, there are currently 2.8 billion monthly Facebook users, with 1.84 billion using the site every day. This makes Facebook an excellent platform to promote your nonprofit and place your fundraising ads.
Even so, advertising on Facebook requires some smart investing — not only in how you spend your money but also in the way you build your ads. This guide will answer the following questions:
- Why should nonprofits use Facebook Ads?
- What special rules exist for Facebook Ads for nonprofits?
- What types of Facebook Ads do nonprofits use?
- How can you create great Facebook Ads for nonprofits?
- How do you target the right audience for Facebook Ads?
- How can you simplify using Facebook Ads for nonprofits?
We’ll also give examples of good nonprofit Facebook ads. Read on to find out everything you need to know to start using Facebook Ads for your nonprofit.