WebIXI Offering $100,000 in Matching Grants during the COVID-19 Crisis
WebIXI (IXI) has established a $100,000 matching funds grant to assist locally owned organizations during the COVID-19 crisis. We are dedicated to Harford County and to helping other small businesses like ours, come out strong on the other side!
- IXI will grant $100,000 in matched funding to locally owned businesses during the months of April, May, and June 2020 on any new services contracted. Basically, for every hour you’re paying us to work, we’ll work one for you for free.
- To be eligible to receive funds from the grant, organizations must complete the grant application and be approved.
- This fund has been established only for locally owned and operated businesses and Harford County nonprofits.
- The minimum grant match that will be awarded is $500 per business for the eligible grant period.
- Promotional products are not included.
Let’s all get through this together!