It’s a Cinco De Mayo Party!
Join us for our Cinco de Mayo Celebration!
Richlin Ballroom Doors open at 6:45PM
Ticket includes a full Open Bar, Hot & Cold Hors d’oeuvres, Taco Bar Station, Mexican Dessert Bar
Plenty of Cinco de Mayo fare!
- Chilled Layered Tex-Mex Dip — Spicy Southwest Spread Layered w/ Bean Dip, Guacamole, Lettuce, Tomato, Black Olives, Onions, and Shredded Cheese Served with Tostado Chips
- Mexican Fruit Salad with Chili Lime Dressing
- Baked Cilantro Lime Chicken Wings
- Cheesy Mexican Corn Dip
- Cheese Quesadillas w/ Sour Cream
- Salsa Beef Empanadas
- Seasoned Ground Beef
- Shredded Seasoned Chicken
- Soft Shells & Hard Shells
- Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce
- Shredded Lettuce
- Diced Tomato
- Mexican Shredded cheese
- Black Beans
- Diced Onions
We will also be auctioning off our Lunch Crusaders!
- Win lunch with one of Harford County’s Most Awesome — at one of our generous local restaurants!
- In addition to winning a free lunch with one of our Lunch Crusaders, each individual comes with their own dowry to sweeten the pot!
Seating is extremely limited. Please make sure to get your tickets early – all the cool kids will be there.